The Eyes of Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Plan and an Angry Lion

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Plan and an Angry Lion Empty A Plan and an Angry Lion

Post  Regina Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Ruby made it inside after a run outside. There was a work out in the house but there was something about the wind whipping through your hair as you poured your heart out on the pavement. She ran upstairs to the shower and was out within a ten minutes. She was all squeaky clean. She knew he was around someone but for some reason she wanted him to come to her. She had a plan today for something between them and she wondered how it would go. Call her weird but she craved something and she wanted it. She hadn't told him where she went when she left and she expected him to inquire about it.
Regina
Regina
Admin

https://eyesoflions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Plan and an Angry Lion Empty Re: A Plan and an Angry Lion

Post  Rex Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Rasmus had returned from his own run earlier to discover the house empty. He didn't mind Ruby leaving but insisted she tell him when she did so or at least leave a note. There were just too many things that could go wrong with a new lioness not to keep tabs on her. After a shower and breakfast, he'd sat back in the armchair in his living room to watch the television for a bit. When she returned, she smelled of sweat and pavement and the neighborhood. She'd gone running. That was good but she should have told him. And she ignored him when she walked in, heading straight up to hit the shower. Rasmus eyes narrowed. They'd need to talk. He got up a few moments later and was waiting in the doorway to the bathroom when she got out. “Something you need to say?”
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Ruby couldn't hide the smirk on her face when he had come to her. She bit at her lip softly before her face went serious and she shrugged softly. "Not that I can think of." She moved towards him as if to get closer to him but instead move past him to the bedroom. She had to tell herself no desire or he'd smell it. She needed him riled up a bit more. "Oh, on my run I did meet one of your neighbors way down the road. Chris I think? He's a looker." He was, so she wasn't lying. And she might find herself running in that direction more often.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 pm

She didn't huh? Where had this attitude come from? Or rather, who was this and what had they done with his Ruby? She walked right past him talking about the hot neighbor down the street. Well if she wanted to mewl around like a cat in heat pining over every pathetic man that caught her eye fine by him. He crossed his arms, but she would not be leaving the house again without his permission. “And when you mauled Chris while you were fucking him what then?” he asked, voice dripping with acid.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Ruby rolled her eyes. Jealous kitty. She shrugged softly turning to now face him. "Well, hopefully it was a good fuck." She unwrapped the towel from her body know it was dry now and tossing it towards the dirty hamper. "And if all goes well we'll have another member to the pride." She wore a smug look. He was acting just the way she expected him and that was good. She needed this heated up. She was doing pretty well with controlling of her desire. Her body language spoke that she was serious about all of this.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Rasmus growled and put a hand on her shoulder, gripping hard enough to break bones had she been human. She hadn't fucked him, he'd smell it on her if he had, but there was no way his lioness was going to go around fucking anyone but him unless he damn well told her to. Which he wouldn't. And she sure as hell wasn't going to turn a male and try to bring him into Rasmus' pride. “Shame I'll have to kill him then,” Rasmus snarled, spinning her around and glaring into her eyes.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Ruby couldn't deny the desire that held in her eyes when he got even more angry. Her swirling blue orbs met his and they practically smiled. Normally she would have been scared to see him like this but she was the one who brought it on. "But what if he's better than you?" she inquired not bothering to hide the smirk on her face. "Unless you care to make sure my mind doesn't wonder if there's someone else better to give me a good lay?" she asked, her free hand moving to lay on his chest. Her eyes drinking him in. "Or are you too afraid that there might be someone better than you?" she whispered knowing her words would make him even more angry. She wanted that and she hoped that he took on the challenge.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:51 pm

“No one's better than me,” he snarled, his beast rising to lend its voice to him, the sound deep and resonating with menace. She smelled of lust. This was a fucking game to her! She'd been playing with him. Rage coursed through his veins and he gritted his teeth. Ruby knew damn well she'd never find better than him out there, she just wanted to mess with him. Well she wanted him angry, he was. In a single fluid motion he pulled her down and had her bent over his knee, one powerful hand holding her down. “You want to play games Ruby? Let's play,” his other hand came down on her pert behind so fast it blurred, landing upon her cheeks with a loud smack. He raised his hand and spanked her again. Then again. In many shapeshifter groups, the leaders would maul and torture those less dominant than they that angered them but even enraged as he was he couldn't bring himself to truly hurt her. But maybe a lesson in humility would do her good and remind her of her place as his lioness.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Of course no one is better than you, she thought to herself. When he caught on that it was a game but her plan back fired and she was bent of his knee. Was he spanking her? Really? She sighed though it stung. She still found herself aroused by the action. He meant to punish her or something of the nature but it wasn't really working. It only made her lust for him anymore. She didn't make a sound though, she kept quiet letting him do his thing. After a minute or two, she sighed again.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Rasmus hand rained blow after blow upon her delectable ass, turning the pale cheeks a bright cherry red and the scent of her desire only grew. She sighed and Rasmus found himself responding. He stood up, abruptly dropping her to the grounds and simply shredded his clothes to remove the irritating barriers between their flesh. Gripping her hips as he returned to the ground he held her down, refusing to let her get up and putting her on her hands and knees, thrust himself inside of her with a single brutal stroke as hard as he could. One oh his hands reached forth to tangle itself in her hair, lowering her face to the ground while keeping a tight grip on her. He'd been tempted to take her anally again, but that shouldn't be a punishment, something dirty to be saved for occasional use. He released her with his other hand to give her ass another slap before pulling back to thrust inside of her again whether she was ready or not.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Ruby won't lie, it hurt but it didn't stop her desire. She landed on the ground with an umph when he abruptly stood up. She heard the shredding of clothes and she couldn't help but smirk. As she attempted to push herself up he was there holding her down before putting her on her hands and knees. She was caught off guard at her, a gasp of surprise and slight pain left her lips. It faded quickly as he grabbed her head. Was this a punishment? He was rough in his actions and she got a feeling it was suppose to be. Her mouth fell open again but nothing came out when he entered again, his hand free of her hair now. Her fingers curled into the floor. She bit her lip trying not to moan but it was impossible to hide the desire.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Rasmus thrust into her as hard as he could, over and over again, not deliberately trying to bring her pleasure and grinning through his snarl at her perpetually increasing arousal. Of course she'd feel good from him fucking her. He spanked her again before squeezing her reddened ass cheek. “Maybe we need to give you a marker that says you're mine hmm? A tattoo right here maybe?” he asked and spanked her again before reaching around between her legs and roughly pinching her clit. He didn't really want to tattoo her and ruin the sight of her skin, but maybe it'd scare her a bit.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:50 pm

She moaned from his next thrust unable to contain it. Reaching up the grab her own hair, pulling lightly. When he mentioned a marker she couldn't help but smile at the thought. She'd be more than happy to do so though she wasn't sure it'd stop any guy who was horny enough. And why on her ass? It'd better put somewhere she could see rather than in a place she'd let no other man regardless unless it's him. She opened her mouth to answer but he pinched her sensitive area and it hurt like hell. She snarled softly from it. "Baby, I'll get a tattoo anywhere you want if you get one in the same place.." She bit at her lip the pinch hurting a little more than she wanted it to but she still was aroused nonetheless. "You'll have to do better than that."
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Rasmus growled, not in the mood for her witticisms and taunting. Grabbing Ruby by the hips he suddenly adjusted his pace, slowing down and then thrusting harder still inside of her, never settling on a single pace. Fast and as hard as he could for a few moments, reaching around to fondle her breasts and then stopping suddenly before she could get to that point of true satisfaction. Then he'd start over again. She would beg him for release before this was done, beg and submit and no thoughts of Chris or other male lions would be left in her head. Just the need for him to take her across that final threshold.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Ruby called out the movement both pleasurable but a bit painful too. It was a nasty mix but it felt good regardless. The way he drove her almost to the edge then started over was about to break her. Her fingers digging deeper into the floor as a moan left her. "No one but you, baby," she called out. Her eyes squeezing shut. "I'm yours and yours only. Never have I ever thought of any man the way I think of you," she added softly. Of course she hasn't. She loved him and him alone. "Just please, Rasmus, please," she begged and submitted to him. She got what she wanted, him angry and the sex was rough. She didn't complain about it she just needed to pushed over the edge now. She craved it.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:20 pm

She said the right words but this was a punishment. If she wanted release she'd need to beg more than that. He denied her again, speeding up his thrusts, taking her just to the precipice and then abruptly slowing down. “You won't be bringing any males into the pride Ruby. You're mine. Say you're mine!” he picked up his pace again, building again back up and waiting for those words. “Who's lioness are you Ruby? Who's?” Once the point was hammered home then he'd allow her that release she craved. Say the words and he'd push her just over that blissful edge.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Crazy town, that's where he was driving her. She bit at her lip trying to hard to control herself. "I'm yours, Rasmus. I am your lioness and I will bring no male into this pride," she cried out. The feeling that soared through her from his build up then his slowing down was border-lining driving her to insanity. "I'm yours," she repeated in a whisper. Her voice filled with desperation and need. She need him to give her the pleasure she crave. She need to feel her body tremble from him. No other man would be able to do this to her she was certain of it.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:54 pm

This time he didn't slow down or let up, he kept going. In and out, faster and faster still. “Good girl,” he told her, taking a hand from her hip to stroke her beat red bottom in a soothing gesture. “You're mine.” Not Chris's. Not Edward's. His and his alone. He'd made her and she was his pride. Rasmus kept going, taking her to that point she so desperately craved and finally letting her come.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Ruby moaned, each one growing louder and louder until she called out his name. "Yours," she whispered barely audible to human ears but she knew he'd hear it. She cried out his name this time as her climax hit her, her body shuddering for the exploding pleasure that was went through every part of her body. She grabbed her breast squeezing lightly flicking her own nipple. She loved this feeling he gave her and she hoped it would never end.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Rasmus rode her throughout her orgasm, feeling her passage contract and massage his cock inside of her. He thrust into her several more times before simply burying himself inside of her as deep as he could go and let her come on him. When she came down he didn't pull free, just leaned back a little and took his hands from her hips, examining his handiwork. He stroked her back gently, tenderly, as he looked over her bottom, making sure he hadn't accidentally broken something in her that might heal wrong. “What the hell was that all about Ruby?”
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Ruby was out of breath as she pulled away from him and turned around. She was on her knees looking into his eyes with a smile. One hand went to his hair, entangling her fingers into it and other rested on his chest. "Because I wanted angry rough sex," she answered. She leaned in and kissed his neck opposite of the hand that was in his hair. "And you know, you are just as much mine as I am yours," she murmured against his skin before biting softly upon it. Her lips moved up his neck and to his ear nibbling on it. "Now it's time to make you call my name," she whispered her words promising of what was to come.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 pm

He slipped out of her with a small squelching sound as she pulled away and turned around. The smell of sex heavy in the air about them as her hand went to his hair and her lips to his neck, the hardness of his erection pressing into her stomach. The woman did all that just to get this kind of sex? He growled. She'd played him. He'd been teaching her bad habits. And now she claimed him? Like hell. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away from his neck to look into her eyes, his beast glaring at her furiously from behind them, turning the blue orbs amber. “I am Rex. I belong to no one.” Claiming someone meant you held authority and dominance over them. If he'd been some other Rex she'd probably have been tortured, stripped of flesh and left to heal it all back or even exiled from the pride. He didn't appreciate games and would not tolerate them. If she wanted rough sex, she could damn well ask for it. “You will not do that again.”
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Tears brimmed her eyes as he grabbed her hair and pulled her away. It wasn't painful in the least but it was the principle of why he did it. Never had he made her cry but she felt hurt by his words. She wasn't trying to say it in a lion sort of way that she owned him. Even though in sense it was. She'd never try to dominate him unless his life depended on it. Her eyes looked away ashamed that she allowed him to even bring tears to the surface. She brought a hand to her mouth before saying she wouldn't do it again. She felt so weak in this moment and she hated the feeling it caused in her.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Aww damn it she was crying. First she wants it all rough and angry and deliberately pissed him off and now that he damn well was she wanted it tender and sweet and for him to what? Say he was hers and would be forever and ever like some sappy ass loser? Hell no. Fuck he hated seeing her cry.

He was suddenly standing and had scooped her up in his arms, holding her bridal style. Rasmus walked over to the bed and laid her down on it and then crawled over her to spoon from behind and held her, scowling the whole time and not looking at her. Women.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Tears still brimmed her eyes; hurt lacing her every thought and movement as she turned to face him. Her swirling blue eyes looked at him, her voice nearly hard to find. “Want to know what’s worse than being alone? Being in love alone. Am I the only the one can feel this? The only one strong enough to admit it? Or is it true that you’re just having fun with my heart? I feel at home in your arms and never have I ever felt this and I’m scared out of mind. I feel like a victim of love and I don’t know how to put these walls back up. Goodbye isn’t an option so don’t say the word.” She paused. “In your eyes I see my future and being without just won’t work,” she added in a whisper. She let silence fill between them, her body trembling from the words that just dripped from her mouth.

“Must we not say what our hearts already know?” she asked, her words heavy. “I hate the mornings, the only mean you’ll leave for the day. You get up, take a shower and then you’re gone. I hate the feeling I get when you’re gone. I hate when the phone rings and calls you away. And I go crazy cause when you’re not around. Damn it, I know how selfish is sounds. I hate myself for feeling this way.” She stopped feeling herself losing control. This wasn’t how it was supposed to go she was sure of that much. “I crave your touch and god I’m sick of this feeling, this feeling of being in love with someone who isn’t man enough to say he feels the same.” She was growing angry now. Then just as quick as the anger came it was gone. "I don't want to feel this alone, Rasmus." Her heart fell deep into her stomach and it ached deeply. Her bottom lip trembled as she blinked away what tears she could and just let the others fall.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum