The Eyes of Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened To You

2 posters

Go down

What Happened To You Empty What Happened To You

Post  Rex Sun May 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Rasmus pulled into his driveway and got out of his beloved Hummer. His eyelids were ever so slightly heavier than usual. After the game there'd been the embarrassing incident with the phone, then the post game party and then all the traveling to get back. All while being hounded by the media, being asked questions about what was going on with him and Ruby. Were they seeing other people? How serious were they? How was her not being there effecting his game? All Rasmus wanted to do now was grab his lioness, toss her into bed, and sleep.

Locking the car and gate behind him, he walked into the kitchen through the back garage entrance, pausing to push the intercom that would page several rooms in the house, not that Ruby would need it with her senses. She'd have heard him driving up and walking in. Could probably smell him from wherever she was. “Ruby, I'm home,” his voice echoed throughout the house.

He stripped off his shirt and kicked off his footwear, intending to collect them tomorrow when he was rested. A short trip to the fridge was made and a beer taken. Rasmus popped off the cap and downed half of it easily. It was good to be home.

Unpacking could wait until tomorrow, he thought as he savored the chilled drink. Ruby's scent filled the kitchen and it occurred to him how odd that was. Not four months ago the scent of someone else in his house would have had him on edge, claws out and ready for a fight. But Ruby's scent put him at ease like a welcoming embrace. The sound of footsteps approaching and the strengthening scent of his lioness made him aware of her presence. Rasmus turned around to greet her.

The bottle shattered against the hard tile floor.

Ruby was scared and excited. She was afraid of Rasmus’ reaction to her new face but also excited about it too. For hours she pondered on what to say to him. How do you say ‘Hey, so I went out to this club and came back with a new face. Missed ya!’ Yeah, that wasn’t going to fly, not at all. He was due home soon, she knew it. What to do, what to do? She needed to just get her mind off of it for now and deal with this when he got hom.

She was in the shower when she had heard his hummer pull up. She knew it was him because his hummer had a certain sound to it. She had memorized it and not in that creepy kind of way. She was just so used to hearing it that it became second nature to recognize the sound of it. The sound of his footsteps nowhere met the sound of her beating heart. His footsteps got closer to the house then she heard the door. This was it. His voice echoing and she melted. God, how she had missed the sound of his voice.

She continued to listen to his footsteps as she got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her wet body. She swallowed hard, wringing out her hair before letting it fall around her shoulders. A very small amount of water trickling from the ends of each strand as she quickly moved down the stairs, discarding the towel on her way to the kitchen.

He turned and his bottle shattered to the floor. She swallowed hard and gave a shaky. ”Welcome home?” she said, her smile a little brighter before she bit her lip.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

What Happened To You Empty Re: What Happened To You

Post  Rex Sun May 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Who the hell was this? Rasmus' hands turned to claws, eyes darkening to amber before the scent hit him. How did this stranger smell of his Ruby? He met her eyes, establishing his dominance but...they were that same familiar blue. Ruby's eyes. There was no way someone could fake both her scent and her eyes. The subtle honey of her shampoo, the hues of blue that got ever so slightly darker around her pupil. It just wasn't possible to fake. It had to be.

He broke the gaze to look her over, naked as he always told her to be in his home. Her skin had a slightly more golden hue to to, her breasts larger, hips wider and waist ever so slightly narrower. Her entire body seemed more toned, tightened and lean. Muscles in her abdomen were ever so slightly more defined and she'd been marked. Twice.

A vicious looking scar adorned her him, discoloring the flesh and breaking up the perfection of her supple skin. And then again on her wrist, a marking of a very different sort. His Ruby had gotten a tattoo or a serpent coiled around her forearm. A growl rumbled from his chest and his teeth elongated in his mouth, making his gums itch with the force of the change as energy spilled off of him.

“What happened?”
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun May 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Ruby stood there. She didn't know exactly what else to do to be honest. She let his eyes take in everything. Everything. She was a different woman yet the same one. She was still Ruby she just looked different. She rather liked the new her. She didn't look so young and innocent anymore. She looked like a strong independent woman. Her confidence...what confidence she had was shaking in her body. She was afraid of her Rex there was no doubt. She didn't want him to be angry with her.

She still didn't know what to say. She could feel his eyes on her asserting his dominance over her as if she was some stranger. She could see that he was seeing she was Ruby not someone pretending to be her. A growl released from him and she removed her eyes from him and looked down. It wasn't long after the growl that he asked what happened. She ran her tongue over her top lip before looking back up at him.

"Rasmus, you mustn't be mad at me for what I'm going to say. You're not going to like it in the least but what I do have to say has it's advantages. So please, keep your mind clear and not filled with anger. I am your lioness and will always be. You must know I wouldn't ever do something to hurt or disrespect you deliberately without cause." She said it. Now she needed confirmation from him. She needed him calm and cool. An angry man was harder to talk to.
Regina
Regina
Admin

https://eyesoflions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun May 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Mustn't be mad? Fuck that! Someone had changed his lioness's entire appearance, put markings upon her skin and taken a chunk out of her flesh! Whoever had hurt her was going to die. But first he was going to make certain he knew every nook and cranny of her new form. Heedless of her words, he surged forward, a blur to fast for the human eye to follow as he tossed his woman over his shoulder, only to toss her onto his bed a few moments later.

“Be still,” he growled at her as he climbed onto the bed, lowering his face to her neck before sniffing. Her scent was different now, still Ruby, but less human, more lion, and something else altogether in the mix. Something dark and wild. His examination continued to her arms and he examined each limb and the serpent tattoos that adorned each limb.

The thing smelled cold and musty, like dust. Reptilian and alive rather than just ink. Why on earth she'd felt the need to tattoo her beautiful skin was beyond him, and with a snake no less rather than something sexy. Like his name. That should have been tattooed on her rather than this reptile. Did the snake just move beneath her skin? Impossible.

Growling he moved on to her chest then down her belly, lower until he reached her pubis. No man had taken her hear. He growled in satisfaction at that at least, though it was a small victory in the face of all these changes that had happened without his permission.

Then there was the scar. It still smelled of blood and the dark, wild things that had been added to her scent. What had hurt her? How dare it hurt his lioness! “You will tell me what hurt you. Now.”
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun May 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Rasmus moved forward at her quickly. Something expected really, as he threw her over his shoulder and brought her upstairs. She didn't fight against it really. What was the point? Not that she had anytime to either though. Within minutes she was on the bed. He commanded for her to be still and she did. There was no way she was defying an angry lion. The dude was pissed and it was safer to just go along with whatever he said to do. That wouldn't last long though. Ruby will find away to not do something but not to anger him, only to say something.

His eyes scanned over every inch of her body as if he was memorizing her new body, learning her body all over again. Normally she liked when his eyes drank up her body but this was different. There was nothing sexual about this at all. He was furious that someone did something to her. She wondered how furious he'd be to know she allowed it to happen and even asked for it essentially. He'd know soon enough. She just had to wait until the inspection was done. "Please, please don't be mad, Rasmus... just let me explain everything." Her voice was that of a plea, reaching a hand towards his face to make contact with him. It probably wasn't smart but she just felt if she had contact with him then she'd be able to convey her words better.

"Fey," she answered. "But she didn't hurt me against my will. I..." she paused. "I made a deal with a fey. My end of the bargain was to pay in flesh..." Her eyes met his and she knew he'd be even more angry. She closed her eyes briefly. "I went to a Fey event while you were at your game. It was called Control. BSDM kind of place." The last words were spoken softer but she knew he would hear her. She swallowed hard. "It was by invite only..." That's right, she had been invited previous to the event by a fey.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun May 22, 2011 9:40 pm

BDSM. Games of bondage and dominance, and she'd played such at the invitation of the fey, pretty little creatures of magic and fairytale. She'd gone off and found some dark prince charming to take a bite out of her while what, putting her on a leash? Tying her up to a post and whipping her? She'd have healed those minor injuries by now, but the idea that she'd submitted to someone else set his insides ablaze while turning his blood to ice.

“You accepted their invitation?” he asked, voice suddenly calm. She'd asked to submit to them. He stood up and stalked from the room. “You will stay here.” he growled without looking back at her as he walked down the stairs, stripping off the rest of his clothes as he burst into his workout room and threw himself into his machines.

He didn't know how long went by as he worked the hydrolic powered artificial weights. How many reps on each machine he couldn't remember, but eventually he was forced to stop, covered in sweat and unable to even stand up. But inside of him his lion was still full of energy and fury. Normally his beast was an almost playful creature, but his lioness had gone to another. And that infuriated the creature as much as it cut into some part of Rasmus he hadn't known existed.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun May 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Rasmus anger wafted through the air, it was heavy and she knew the words that left her mouth angered him to no degree. All she wanted to do was to tell him she did this for him, to help them. To be the best for him. But she also understood the anger he had. She had gone out to an event that he should have attended with her really... she went in as someone else's toy to play with for the night. It hurt her to know she had angered him so.

His voice got calm when he spoke next. She simply nodded softly before he growled for her to stay in the room. Then, he was out of the room. Gone from her presence. She let out a deep breath and simply closed her eyes. As she laid there on the bed with only her thoughts to keep her company she couldn't help but wonder about her own scent. She had never really smelled herself before. The scent reminding her of an open African field...lion. While Ruby didn't know what that exactly meant, her lioness liked it.

He had been gone at least an hour it felt. She had let her eyes keep rest but she was now laying on her side. She let disappointment of angering him hang in the air not bothering to keep it to herself. Her fingers simply playing with the bedding blindly. She didn't know what else to say to calm him down so she didn't follow after him... well that and because she didn't want her head bitten off or make him any more angrier than he was now. She hoped he'd come back calmer and with a clearer mind so she could explain things.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun May 22, 2011 10:01 pm

When he could feel his legs again, he stood up. Slowly Rasmus returned to his bedroom, too tired to bother being quiet and uncaring about the sweat that poured down his body as he pushed open the door and sat down on the edge of the bed without looking at her. “You will start at the beginning.” he told her. “You will tell me everything, and then I will decide what to do with you.”

A lioness in the wild that went to mate with another lion would be banished from the pride or slain. Rejected for the scent of the other she brought back into the male's domain. How dare she do this to him. He'd known Ruby was wild with an apparently insatiable sexual appetite, hell they'd been screwing since they'd first met. But he'd thought when she'd come home smelling of Ramsey Edwards that first time that he'd made himself perfectly clear. She was his.

And still she'd given herself to another. Inside of him his lion roared with grief and anger, unable to make up it's mind whether it wanted to kill of fuck her. Kill the bastard that had dared to mark his territory for sure, no question there. But what the hell was he to do with Ruby. He'd wanted her to help him lead his new pride but he couldn't have a Regina that would submit to any other than him.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun May 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Ruby opened her eyes when she heard him come back in. She heard him on the stairs but was too weary to really open them then. He didn't look at her as he sat at the edge of the bed. Something in her expect as much. Her lioness knew that she had done something wrong just from the way he acted but part of her lioness knew she wasn't in the wrong for what she did. He told her to start at the beginning and tell him everything. And she would. She lick her bottom lip softly before she spoke.

"You know that I want to be by your side, the best female the pride has to offer. I had met a fey through the world's technology. Upon speaking with him, he had invited me to his club opening. I accepted because I had never met a fey before and it intrigued. I kept it from you because I knew you wouldn't allow me to go... not alone at least. That day I spent with my sister, I spent some of it learning of the fey. They are the best fighters out there. The best." She paused shifting. "This fey I had been speaking with, I knew he was high up somewhere in his world and I wanted to ask something of him. A favor. I did agree to be walked around on a leash, I even brought it myself. The favor..." This time she looked up at him even if he wouldn't meet her gaze. "To learn how to fey like them. It would give is a hand up on going against Edwards."

She let some silence fill before she continued, readjusting the way she was now sitting. "He agreed but directed me to the fighters of fey; goblins. I made a deal of flesh and not sex because I belong to you and no other. I gave her permission to take a bit from my flesh in return to be taught by her how to fight. There was a hiccup that happened at Control. Someone attempted an assassination on the Unseelie Queen. A few things, including a dragon and then the dragon was gone and I looked like this. I don't know what happened to be honest. One second I was Ruby then I was new Ruby. It was weird. Anyways, he gave these," she lifted her arms up, "as a gift for being a good sport." What she didn't exactly register was the Dusk had marked her for his own. "I wanted to give you the best Regina you could have," she added. "Theres one other thing..."
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun May 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Ruby had always had a unique way of speaking, but now it bordered on the strange. The world's technology? Who said stuff like that when they were well familiar with whatever the hell it was? She sounded like one of them, a fey. And as her story unfolded he began to understand why, though her story created far more questions than it answered. Not that he cared a great deal about most of them.

She let some unseelie noble walk her around on a leash? He'd rip the man's testicles off if they ever met. But his anger was cooled when she used the word 'she'. A female goblin had been the one to mark Ruby? His lion settled down at that. Submitting to another male was a sin but when it came to females they could do whatever they liked to each other for all the big cat cared. So long as neither one died because that was one less to belong to him. And goblins were known to be amongst the most brutal warriors in the world.

But then she came back to the noble again, who had marked her as his as some sort of reward. The lion was back to growling at the fore of his mind. The bastard had laid a claim to HIS lionesses. Killing him wasn't a real option, so he'd have to find a way to mark Ruby as his. Something more powerful than those marks, which would be hard to do considering their location. Those serpents would be a constant reminder of the man. Hmm what could he do...

Rasmus turned to meet her gaze, amber eyes gleaming in the half light of the room. “Something else?” he growled.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun May 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Ruby's eyes stayed on him once they were on him. They wanted to know his every expression, to know how he felt and if he'd grow to understand why she did what she did. The last thing she wanted was to hurt him and she wanted him to know that. She was his and no one else's even if the action taken seemed less than that. Ruby belonged to him heart and soul and not just body. Finally he met her gaze but it seemed only because her last words. He growled out his words and it made her frown softly before she stood from the bed and moved to stand in front of him.

The last time she did this she managed a small flame, granted it took an hour or two of complete concentration. It didn't happen on the first try by any means and she didn't think it would be any easier today but she was going to try. She closed her eyes and tried to focus. His lingering anger that she could smell wasn't helping any at all. Her lioness almost a little irritated. It had a cool power it wanted to show her Rex. Ruby took in a deep breath trying and trying to concentrate. She reached out her hand in front of her, palm up.

She felt the heat rushing forward to her hand and it burned like a frenzy. The funny was it didn't hurt like fire should have. She felt it hit her hand however and the pain was different. It was a fury pain and she let out a scream as the flame engulfed her hand. Quickly she pulled her hand away, the flames quickly disappearing. "Shit, shit shit," she cursed. That fucking hurt. It was obvious this was something she needed to work on.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sun May 22, 2011 11:19 pm

Rasmus hand shot out and grabbed hers as she cursed in pain, crushing it in his grip and for a moment doubtless increasing whatever pain she felt before his power rushed into her, skin to skin, flooding her with it's healing warmth before pulling back into him. He didn't release her. His face had remained stoic and neutral throughout the presentation though his scent betrayed his surprise.

Rasmus leaned into her, slowly crawling onto the bed until he held himself with aching muscles over her staring down into her eyes. She'd given so much more than she realized for something she couldn't even use. He could sense her power, she'd been growing at a phenomenal rate before but whatever had happened to her at this Control place had helped her to crest that hill and become an alpha.

“You will be punished, properly this time. You're not going to get away with just a spanking for frustrating me and you will carry out your bargain with the goblin.” Which should be hellish enough if he understood anything about those monsters. But he'd still need to do something to reinforce his own authority, a position in her life she'd unwittingly ceded, at least in part, to this fey. She wanted to be the best, then she'd have to take her medicine like the rest and deal with the consequences of defying her Rex. For now though, he was tired, “But it will wait until the morning.”
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Sun May 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Ruby was almost surprised when his hand crushed her. She felt this feeling of power taking over her hand and the pain slowly subsided. He had healed her, that much she knew. She smiled softly, he didn't released her and his face showed the same expression but she could smell. Surprise. He was surprised at her fire ability. This only made her beyond happy. She had managed to get an emotion out of him that wasn't anger. She sighed softly with relief.

He leaned into her and sighed even more to feel his touch like that. To know he didn't want to kill her now. Yes, he was angry and he had right to be. And if he wanted to punish her he could. She'd take it without complaint. She knew now that Dusk's present was a type of marking and that's probably what pissed Rasmus, let alone his lion, the most. Another man laid mark on his lioness. His lioness, she was Rasmus' lioness. A warm smile on her face now.

"Okay," she replied when he said she'd be punished. She'd offer no whining of any sort. She took his face in her hands, leaning her lips to his forehead. He was tired she could tell. Tired from the game then to come home to this. She pressed her lips to the skin of his forehead softly before pulling away. "I love you," she whispered before pausing. "And I missed you a great deal." And it was the truth. Former and latter. She loved him and she missed him more than he knew. She actually had an ache for him while he was away.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Mon May 23, 2011 10:39 am

“Show me,” he ordered, laying down beside her, not caring about the sweat staining the bed and pushing the thoughts of the markings from his mind. She was his, and her new form didn't change that. He would have to refamiliarize himself with her body, which promised to be fun. So many small details he'd have to explore to see if they remained the same. Was she just as sensitive as before? More? Less? What all had changed apart from the purely visual?

The muscles in his arms screamed in protest as he pulled her atop him and crushed his lips to hers. Normally he liked taking the dominant position, enjoyed the power and authority it gave him, but right now he wanted his lioness to show her affection. To display what she would do for him but not for others.

His hands traced her sides, exploring the new pathways of her altered ribcage before going lower to the soft flesh above the hips. He could feel power in the muscles here just beneath the skin that hadn't been present before.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 am

Ruby couldn't stop the smirk from forming on her lips. Show me, he had ordered. That was something she could do with her hands tied if she wanted. She would show him that much was certain. She was surprised a little when he laid beside her then pulled up upon him. She was now in the dominant position. After first she paused making sure this was what he wanted. Her hands ran down his chest has his hands explored her ribs before moving to her hips. His touch sending tingling sensations through her skin. She missed those sensations.

Her eyes gazed at his and she smiled softly before leaning forward and kissing him softly. Though the kiss was soft, she poured all her emotions into it before pulling away and kissing his jawline. Slowly and sensually. Her fingers almost kneading his chest lightly. With how tired he was, it would probably feel good to him. She could taste the salty liquid that made a fine sheet over his skin. She didn't mind it at all. It tasted like him to a degree with some salt. She continued to kiss his jawline before she moved to the skin of his neck. Her teeth biting down just softly, enough so he'd feel but not enough to break the skin.

It was safe to say in Ruby's mind, that she missed him. More than he'd ever know because she just didn't know how to show that much emotion. She could say it over and over again, sex him to no end and still feel she had yet to truly show him how much she missed him... or even loved him. To be honest, Ruby herself didn't fully understand the feeling she had for him. She knew she loved him but what she didn't know was what she'd do for him. There was a lingering feeling in her mind that she would die for this man but it was something that sat in her subconscious.

Her lips moved from his neck down his chest, her hands simply trailing after. Her lips tasting the salty liquid over and over again. By this time she wasn't even thinking about it. It was just part of what she was doing now. Her lips stopping just below his belly button, her eyes looking up at him. Her blue eyes bleeding amber, her lioness ready to show her lion her affection and just how much she missed him.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Mon May 23, 2011 11:51 am

His body gave a collective sigh under her ministrations, becoming liquid as she kneaded his chest and kissed a trail along his body. A rumble started deep in his chest and quickly sent small vibrations throughout his entire body as he purred in contentment. This was what he'd wanted to come home to, a little slice of heaven being cared for like a god by his lioness. He met her eyes and watched them change to match his own, as if the heat she was raising in him had spread between them like wildfire.

He closed his eyes and leaned laid his head back down. It wasn't an act of submission, but one of trust. His lion was exposing its belly to it's lioness, not because she was his dominant, but because in spite of everything, it trusted her not to hurt it. To bring pleasure rather than pain. A small smile formed on his mouth. So much to think about but it could all wait until morning.

His hands caressed their way up from her hips back to her ribs before repositioning themselves around her arms to reach her new breasts, flicking her nipples ever so lightly. It was almost like being in bed with another woman but at the same time all the moves were familiar. The kisses, the reactions, even the look. All still Ruby.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Mon May 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Ruby could still feel his touch. Her body welcomed it greatly, missing the feeling his skin on her felt. The tingling sensation finding home among her skin. She loved it, basked in it, and craved more of it. Her hunger for the man below her would never be sedated fully. She would always crave all that he was. Her lioness pushed forward not to be let out but to closer to his lion, reaching across to rub herself against his lion. A purr resonated from Ruby as well, matching his purr. His eyes were closed and she knew it was because he trusted her. That gave another feeling to Ruby something she couldn't understand yet but she would.

Her hand took his member fully, moving slowly up then down. Her own eyes flickering closed for a moment before opening as she moved up his chest. Her lips trailing back up the skin as her hand moved sensually up and down. Her thumb running over the head every so often. She had made it to the top of his chest, pausing to rest her forehead against his skin. She closed her eyes just taking him in for a moment before she moved back down his chest and replacing her hand with her mouth. Her tongue swirling over her head before going down then back up. She kept at a some what slow pace before picking it up.

She would make him call out. She would show him, make him feel how much she missed him. Her hands were now kneading his thighs to stimulate him more.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Mon May 23, 2011 12:20 pm

The purring was interrupted by a moan as she treated his member, kissing her way back up to rest her head upon his chest. He brought his hands from her breasts to tangle them in her hair. Still blond but also different. A shade darker, the texture unfamiliar. Soft as ever, but different in it's pattern, the way it grew from her scalp. Almost ever so slightly heavier.

She kissed her way back down and took him in her mouth, his grip in her hair tightening as she did interesting and wonderful things with her tongue. His hips thrust up of their own accord to put more of himself into that wonderful wetness and heat. The soft caress of her tongue brought forth another groan.

In her hair, his hands tightened and loosened their grip as Rasmus fought the urge to take control of the situation, to push her head down farther or flip her over and take her. That wasn't what this was about, he could take her any time he wanted. His teeth clenched and his toes curled.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Mon May 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Ruby loved on Rasmus until he was completely and fully satisfied with her work. Not that he ever complained before or that he would this time. She knew how to please him in every way possible. In her mind, no one could love him sexually and emotionally like she could. She easily took pride in this. It probably radiated from her how she felt now that it was all over. Her head lightly resting on his chest, purring loudly. Her fingers dancing lightly on his skin.

"So what's the verdict? Did I show you just how much I missed you and..." she paused for a moment. "And how just how much I love you," when she spoke this part however, it was soft and she lifted her eyes to look at him. Of course sexual favors didn't show someone how much you loved him but it did do wonders for someone. Rasmus was slower at fully admitting and being comfortable with admitting his feelings but one day he wouldn't be. God, she couldn't wait for that day.

I've been waiting all my life to love you. All that time I was dreaming of you. Your love babe, I've been waiting all my life. The were lyrics to a song she had heard the other day and found them rather fitting to how she felt to be honest. She pressed her head to his chest again, closing her eyes softly still purring.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Tue May 24, 2011 1:25 am

“Guilty,” he muttered, half asleep with his energy completely spent. A fresh sheen of sweat covered his body as Ruby lay atop him, rising and falling with his heavy breathing. His arms reached up to wrap around her and hold her to him. Somewhere in the back of his conscious mind, he knew they would have to continue their talk tomorrow, she couldn't go unpunished. But how to do that without physically harming her?

The very notion of raising his hand to her was sickening. Rasmus didn't hit women unless they made him, like that giantess that was in Edward's pride. But then it had been a fight for survival as he tried to take over the pride. The most he'd ever done to Ruby had been a spanking some time back when she'd teased him, and somehow he didn't think that would quite suffice here.

Adjusting his grip, he let the thoughts drift from his mind, as his eyes refused to open again. It was warm beneath her despite the chill of the air conditioning against his perspiring skin and the blankets were ever so soft beneath him. A few moments later, consciousness fled as sleep claimed him.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Tue May 24, 2011 1:40 am

Ruby was beyond content in this moment. What was more perfect than to know you were guilty of pleasing and showing of affection. She smiled softly and closed her eyes. She was so worn out from the discussion not to mention the sex. She did fear his punishment to be honest but it was far from her mind right now. Her chest rose and fell in tune with his own breathing, finding sleep shortly after her did. Her lioness complete satisfied that she was wrapped in his arms.

The sun shining through the slightly open curtains woke Ruby up. She yawned un-entangling herself from his arms. She purred softly at the thought that she was wrapped in them the whole night. She smiled softly and decided she'd make breakfast this morning. Not that it would be any different from what he'd make it but she did make it differently though. She had a certain way she could the bacon to have a little bit more grease but flavored grease. Her eggs she liked to think were fabulous.

She was naked in the kitchen swaying her hips around dancing to the tune in her head as she prepared breakfast. After a few moments she actually turned the radio on low,not that she needed it loud by any means with her senses. She was trying to keep being punished far from her mind.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Tue May 24, 2011 2:35 am

When he awoke, Rasmus was alone in bed, smelling of sweat, sex and Ruby. Her warmth still lingered upon his chest and the spot next to him in the bedsheets. Music, soft and low drifted up from the first floor along with the aroma of frying eggs and bacon. He closed his mouth and swallowed the moisture that had rushed to fill it as his stomach growled.

Getting out of bed he hopped in the shower, removing the dried sweat and other body fluids from his sore body. The impromptu workout last night had not been an intelligent thing to do, but he'd needed to channel all of the energy he'd suddenly felt and wearing himself out had seemed like a good idea at the time. The hot water soothed his muscles and when he was clean, Rasmus stepped out, dried himself off quickly and made his way down stairs, stopping in the doorway to watch Ruby dance, reminded of their first time together when he'd found her doing much the same in his kitchen.

She looked so much different now, not just because her entire body had literally had it's appearance changed by fey magic, but slight changes in her demeanor, her attitude and the way she carried herself. But the sway of those hips hadn't changed a bit, even if the bum behind them was a bit perter and more golden tan. Still his Ruby, and he hated the thought of hurting her. But that's exactly what a punishment was. Inflicting pain of some sort to discourage repeat activity. Several ideas had formed in his head, though he'd discarded most of them almost at once. Still, he'd have to do something.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum