The Eyes of Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Missed You.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I've Missed You. Empty I've Missed You.

Post  Regina Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Ruby sighed softly as she entered the house. It had been a day since she last saw Rasmus wondering the house. No doubt he was out somewhere. Tonight, she'd make him want to stay home. Hours later, naked of course because that had become just natural when she was home. A champagne bottle could be found with two shoots ready to filled. Rose petals lead to the hot tub where she was currently posed at. Pleasing him was something she loved to do. So he was an ass from time to time but she didn't care. She loved being with him and pleasing him. She bit at her lip nervous hoping he'd be home any second. She knew he'd like the view because hell, who didn't like the view? She hoped the neighbors didn't mind the noise. Quite frankly she didn't care if they could hear she was certain they couldn't.
Regina
Regina
Admin

https://eyesoflions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I've Missed You. Empty Re: I've Missed You.

Post  Rex Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Rasmus drove up to his house, parked and got out of his beloved hummer. His agent had needed to speak with him after practice about doing a commercial and things had gotten rather involved. Frustrated was the word for how he was feeling, not exactly angry but tense and running on hot. Walking into the house he stripped off his shirt and hung it over the banister to bring up later when he went to bed and kicked off his shoes while he was at it.

Home smelt of Ruby now. Lioness mingled with his own scent. Ask any human if they can smell themselves and the answer's usually no unless they're in need of a shower. Things were different for werelions. He liked her smell and the way it mingled with his, marking their territory. Out the back window he caught sight of a most intriguing display.

Stripping out of his clothes he walked out the back door to Ruby, who was posing nude next to the bubbling hot tub, a bottle of champagne next to her. He grinned, enjoying the fact that she'd been waiting for him almost as much as her desire. Rather than go straight to her, he stepped into the hot tub, letting its jets spray him with warm water and bring him down to her level without the need for her to change from that enticing pose. His hand found her golden hair and entangled itself in her locks before pulling her into him for a kiss as he leaned forward, never letting go. She was his and the grip and kiss were both possessive, as was the power that spilled from him to dance along their flesh like sparks come to life.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Ruby smelled him before she saw him and her body shivered with excitement. It had only been a day but fuck, she missed him. She missed his touch, the way he made her feel when he was in the room; everything. God, did she live for that feeling. When he came to the hot tub, her eyes never left him as he united them possessively. Something in her body relaxed at his touch as it always did. His desire for her mingling with hers for him. It was such a sweet, addicting fragrance.

She wrapped her arms around him as if to never let go. After a few seconds her fingers danced around his skin as she felt his power upon her. The feeling it gave her was euphoric making her want him more. She kissed him back with such hunger and need that it almost made her want to cry out. When they came together it was electricity. Hell, they could power is city when they kissed let alone had sex. Though, she was certain that it was part in sex that could power the city. His love making was a melody of passion raging on in full force and she didn't want it to end.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Rasmus pressed himself into the kiss and poured his power across her lips as if it were going to drown her. His free hand reached around to massage the muscles in her back, the roughness of his fingers contrasting with the softness of her skin. Then the hand left and he pulled back out of the kiss, looking into her eyes with his lion growling fiercely behind his own. Mine, it growled, before he brought his mouth to her neck, brushing his whiskers against her flesh before kissing it. He kissed downward, his hand in her hair moving to between her shoulder blades and lowering her back, presenting her magnificent breasts to him.

There was a popping sound behind her, and Rasmsu took a nipple into his mouth to distract her while he brought the bottle of champagne over and then poured it upon her collar bone and between her breasts. He licked and kissed at her flesh, lapping up the champagne and setting the bottle aside. His now free hand began to massage one breast while he lavished the other with his mouth.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:58 pm

A moan escaped Ruby's lips, a moan of pure pleasure from his lips upon her neck. The touch of his whiskers upon her flesh sending shivers through her body. The popping sound only excited her more but before she realized it champagne was being poured on her. Another moan escaped her lips as he cleaned it off her skin. She bit at her bottom lip, closing her eyes softly fighting the beast within her. She wanted to enjoy this in human form. "God, I've missed you," she murmured in a hushed tone. And from what she could tell he sure as hell missed her or at least this. She wrapped one of her legs around him needing herself to be closer and needing to feel him; he certainly wasn't small by any means.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:35 pm

He loved the little sounds she made when she was like this and the way her voice grew husky with need. How unabashed she was about admitting her need and giving herself to him. She was damn sexy when she did that with her lip. Rasmus felt her leg move round to encompass him, pressing more of their flesh together and increasing the heat between them. Felt his hard member rub against the interior of her thigh as she shifted to bring him into position so that he was pressed against her hot wetness.

He was going to take her, but he was going to do it on his terms. Her beast seemed to move against her skin and his own rose, as if to brush against hers as he adjusted his hands, taking hold of her hips and bringing them to the edge of the tub before leaning her back. Rasmus grinned before lowering himself down upon her, kissing his way down from her breasts across her belly to the junction between her legs. Teasingly, his tongue flicked out to give her lower lips a lick. Then another. Soon he had his mouth pressed against her, his tongue exploring her every fold in between short bouts of caressing her clit.

((if it's too explicit at the end let me know and I'll change it))
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Feeling his erection against her wetness only made her desire rise more. However nothing peeked her desire more than when he made kisses from her breast, down her belly then to greet her wetness. Her fingers had to grip the hot tub to keep herself stable. Inwardly she was cursing that they hadn't done this for some time. That time only being two days at most but regardless. It was two days too long. The need for him only rose as she felt his warm tongue moving sending spurts of Ecstasy through her body. She moved a free hand to his hair, entangling her fingers. "Damn it, Rasmus," she moaned. The beast in her growled to be let out but held it back with control. Nothing would ruin this for her.

[By the way, you're completely fine. Be as explicit as ya like. ^.^]

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz i'm awesome.)
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 pm

She didn't hide her desire, couldn't anyways. It was more than just her smell, her taste was full of lust, fluids rushing to the fore of her folds with every lick. So hot and wet. Rasmus buried his tongue inside of her and swirled it around before slowly dragging it out and up back to give her clit a good few strokes. He pulled back smirking, not wanting her to come quite yet. Hands found their way back into her hair and he drew her into another kiss, growling into it.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Another moan left her lips once again before he moved back to kiss her. Ruby could taste herself upon his lips and that made it all the more. This was a drug for her. He was a drug for her. Physically and emotionally and that's why she'd never leave him. Never, the word rang in her head as he kissed her. She poured herself emotionally and physically when she kissed him back. Her hands move over his skin exploring every inch she could. Her hand moving south needing to feel his erection. The way she touched him only implied she had felt nothing better than this. No doubt her way of stroking his ego. She had problem doing so either. She loved doing it to be honest.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:21 pm

She gave herself to him without reservation, her hands worshiping his cock as Ruby moaned into their kiss. Their tongues dueled a while longer while he savored the feelings her hands were sending through his member. He wanted to bring her hands away and put her mouth upon it, but their positioning was too awkward for such an act.

Instead he released his hold on her hair to trace his hands down her back to grab her by her delectable ass, lifting her into the air and bringing her to him, holding her in place long enough to let her wrap her legs around his waste before lowering her onto his member, stopping just as the head reached her entrance to step up onto the underwater seat, turning so that she was held above the frothing water of the hot tub. He looked into her eyes, amber with lion, and thrust inside of her.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:32 pm

She could easily feel his need through his cock as they kissed. When he moved them and positioned her she bit at her lip in anticipation. Her desire rising even more that it was before. She didn't think it was possible but hell with him she was learning a lot of things were possible. The thrust was enough to send a moan through her again. The feeling of him inside of her was equivalent to the feeling drug addicts felt the moment the contains of the needle was shot up in them. Her lips found his once again and bit at his lower lip as her fingers found their way to his back.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:43 pm

She moaned as he thrust into her and Rasmus wondered if she realized she was contracting every time she did, making her passage even tighter around his member so that even with her copious amounts of lubricant she was still an incredibly tight fit. They kissed and she nibbled on his lower lip, earning an appreciative growl from him as he lifted her ass and pulled her nearly entirely free of his cock before dropping her back down onto him at the same time he thrust up into her. His hands kneaded the flesh of her backside as he lifted her again. And again. Making love in a way no human could possibly hope to replicate without exhausting themselves.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 pm

She felt electricity each time they made love and this time was no different. It was more than she could ever imagine. Even when they did this when she was human she knew it was much different than the normal. She would know too. She became addicted the first time he entered her and she'd stay addicted until the drug was no longer available. And she hoped that it was always available or she'd die of withdrawals she was certain. Making love was quickly becoming her favorite hobby. Even after they were done she still wanted him, needed him; still desired him.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Heat and energy swirled about them, distorting the air as he lifted her up and down on his member over and over again at breakneck speed. Thrusting up to meet her every time he brought her back down. Rasmus pulled his head back away from hers and drew his attention to her body as he entered her, watching their flesh join and his member disappear up inside of her and savoring the way her breasts bounced with every thrust. He picked up the pace, pistoning faster and faster into her.

Rasmus had been with many women in his life, but he'd yet to grow tired of taking Ruby as he so often did with the others. She worshiped the ground he walked on but was slowly growing independent. He'd berated himself for turning her after he'd brought her over, but it had quickly become on of the best decisions he ever made. If for no other reason than moments just like this.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Ruby's nails would dig each time he brought her down on him. She bit at her lip as moans threaten to erupt past her lips again. For her, she felt an emotional level but she knew this was only one sided. She didn't mind it for now. She knew that in the future she'd want more from him but right now, sex in the illusion of emotion was good enough for her. It was enough to keep her coming back for more and that's all that mattered for the moment. She'd be lying if she said she didn't want to hear him say those words back to her that she had openly said to him a few days ago. What woman didn't? She knew him all to well and he responded better to sex than emotions.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:41 am

Abruptly Rasmus brought her down on him and didn't pull her back up, instead readjusting one of his hands to to support her between her shoulder blades as he hopped from the bench into the center of the hot tub, splashing them both and still buried deep inside of her. He took his hand away from her back and helped her get one of her legs on the bottom for balance, bringing the other leg up over his shoulder and leaning her back against the side of the tub. Rasmus resumed thrusting from this new angle, getting a deeper penetration as the water jetted up about them, some of it evaporating into steam from the heat of their combined power.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 am

As a shifter there was strength involved in your body. Ruby had strength but she never got over the feeling she felt when he moved her around like she was feather. In this moment it only turned her on more than she already was. Moving ease as he repositioned them for a better angle. When he penetrated her this time it was definitely much deeper before and when she moan it was practically a roar from the lioness from inside of her. Her eyes squeeze shut as her fingers dug into the tub leaving small indentions. She was quite certain the neighbors had to hear a small degree of that. But then again, who knows these days.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:17 am

Yes, he thought as he watched her yowl to his remonstrations. That was the real pleasure of sex, the partner's reaction just as much as ones own pleasure. As far as Rasmus was concerned, there was no point if both didn't enjoy the other and it was a point of pride for him to bring his partner unbelievable pleasure. Fuck the neighbors, if they heard her scream let them be jealous of what he was having and giving to her. He thrust into her, faster now with the better leverage, and brought his freehand around to cup one of her breasts while his other helped hold her balance. He let out a pleased growl, eyes burning amber as he took her and literally felt her reaction.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:42 am

Her body was exploding with pleasure that he was giving her. Her moans were more screams now than anything. Never had she felt this way. Why had they not tried the hot tube before? This wasn't gonna be the last time that was for certain. She could feel him and she knew he could feel her every reaction. She wanted more. God, she wanted more. Her fingers dug more into the tub leaving a deeper mark.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 am

God he loved the way she clenched on him, writhing under him, her body begging for more and more. Ruby's fingers dug little furrows into the hot tub's side as she cried out, her passage constricting upon him every time she did so. Rasmus removed his hand from her breast and dragged it down her belly to the juncture where they met and began rubbing at that spot just above, directly stimulating her clitoris. It was almost like cheating considering the state she was in but he could feel her so close to orgasm, he wanted to push her over that edge. To feel her come upon him. “Come for me Ruby,” he commanded, his voice a harsh growl. “Come.”
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:48 am

Ruby barely even heard what he said. Her body shuddering just shortly after his command. Her eyes tearing up and her toes curling as she fought to keep her body under control. She felt like curling up into a ball as the orgasm shot through her tightening every muscle in her body. He sent over over the edge as another orgasm ripped through her. She called out his name wanting those to know the man who gave such pleasure.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:20 am

Rasmus never let up, not even when he felt the onset of her orgasm shuddering through her. Ruby was already tight but now she was like a vice on his cock as she squeezed down and screamed his name for all to hear, making him break out in a feral grin. Damn straight he was the one that did that. He didn't stop thrusting, but did remove his hand from her clit to get a grip on her leg, not wanting to over stimulate the little pleasure button and using the grip to piston harder still. Bringing your woman to just one orgasm was for mere mortals, and Ruby made him a god.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Ruby almost lost control but she held it together as she felt him continue. That's my boy, she thought, a smirk forming on her lips. He never disappointed her not matter if it was sex or just something such a casual talk. The man lived to satisfy and she was grateful for that. Her eyes opened, bright and hungry for more of him. She was addicted to all that he was.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Rasmus slowed momentarily to adjust his grip on her leg and duck his head, pulling it over and setting it down in the pool so that she was bent over the side of the tub, his hands gripping her hips and again changing the angle of his thrust. Had Ruby been human he'd have broken her, as it was she could take it. Her beast was so close to her surface he could almost physically see it just beneath the skin of her back. He liked her in this position, submissive and presenting herself to him. One of his hands moved back to squeeze her ass, enjoying the feel of the pert globes in his palm. He just might have to take her that way sometime. But not tonight. Tonight he was going to bring her over and over again for being such a good girl and waiting on him like she had.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Ruby couldn't help but laugh softly when they moved into a new position. A position she knew he'd love the most being the dominant man he was. Ruby had to admit that she had never been this happy with someone. Sex was tiring with the same person not that she slept around but she never lasted long with anyone. Rasmus was different. She knew she made the right choice in staying by his side instead of going to the Pride. Soft moans left her lips, not as loud as the ones before but noises nonetheless. She held one hand onto her own breast flicking the nipple every so often.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum