The Eyes of Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Missed You.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've Missed You. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Missed You.

Post  Rex Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Rasmus gave her bottom one last squeeze before moving his hand up across her hip, up her side and ribs to reach down to Ruby's other breast, giving it a rough yet gentle squeeze and pinching the nipple. His other hand left her hip to tangle itself in her luscious hair, gripping it tightly. Rasmus poured his power like the champagne over her back, letting it his aura spark and mingle with hers, caressing the lioness inside of her and listening for her sounds amongst Ruby's own lustful noises, music to his ears.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm

He had reached something in her that she couldn't explain. The explosion that moved through her body was like no other. Tears brimming her eyes from the sheer pleasure he was giving her. She heard the pleasure from her lioness and that only drove her more. She needed this man more than he would ever know. This was pushing more than sexual for her and she knew the withdrawals from this flawless being at her ass would be deadly.
Regina
Regina
Admin

https://eyesoflions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Rasmus wondered if Ruby was aware of the way she writhed beneath him. Her position wasn't exactly conducive to wriggling but she still moved in such ways, her hips trying to thrust back to meet him and great shudders wracking her body. She was close again, he could feel it in the way she kept clenching his member. His fingers pinched her nipple and tugged down ever so slightly, firm yet gentle. The hand in her hair tightened its grip and he gave her everything he had, pouring every ounce of energy into his thrusting hips.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Ruby felt his power as if it was being poured on her from a bucket, a bottomless bucket. She didn't want it to end. For some reason, she found comfort in his power when it leaked over her. Her body starting to shudder as it had just moments earlier. A muffled cry leaving her mouth as she moved both hands to the tub, digging into it. They'd be lucky if she didn't ruin a chuck of the tub from all of this. His name was called out once again.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:33 am

She came again, shaking and shuddering on his member and this time he didn't hold back. Rasmus burried himself deep inside of her as he felt his own pleasure wash through him, his balls tightening and his erection pulse as his seed spilled deep inside of her. Filling her with his essence and power. Rasmus roared, a bestial sound to rival Ruby's as he released himself inside of her.

When his orgasm past, he stayed in her for a few moments longer, keeping her bent over and preventing his seed from spilling out. But his erection eventually faded and he grabbed her hips, pulling her into his lap as he fell back onto the underwater bench, the jets of water hiding their nudity from sight, but only heightening their post orgasmic sense of touch as bare skin brushed against bare skin. “So,” Rasmus asked a moment later, “you missed me?”
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 am

Feeling him orgasm inside of her was heaven for her. When they were both finished and he pulled her into his lap, she smiled softly and leaned against. "More than you," she answered, laughing softly. "More than you know," she repeated but more in a whisper. She moved just slightly kissing the corner of his mouth. It was more of a loving manner but she didn't care. She was happy and she wanted to express it. She rubbed her cheek against his softly.
Regina
Regina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Rasmus chuckled. Absently fondling her breasts as she kissed the side of his mouth and rubbed her face against his whiskers. A deep purr rumbled forth from his chest, and he closed his eyes, just enjoying the feeling of her skin on his, the weight of her breasts, and the feeling of adoration she showered him with. Life was good.
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum